Creating our First Ident: Dandelion

Emelia and I planned to find an image of a dandelion off of the internet and trace it in order to get a realistic drawing for our first animated ident. After a brief search on Google Images, we had found the perfect image…

dandelion-bess-780x481-1.jpg

We downloaded this image onto the desktop and then moved it into Motion. After a brief practise using the tools on Motion, we traced the image. After careful tracing, Emelia and I had our finished outline. However, we were not happy with how it looked and so tried a new approach. We then moved the image into Pixelmatr and coloured out the background and turned it black. Although we felt this version looked better than before, we were still not happy with it as some parts of green were still visible and it was clear that we had just coloured the original background…

dandelion-bess-780x481.png

Emelia and I decided to drop the idea of a dandelion after we wasted a considerable amount of time trying to make it work. We decided to move on onto the ident of the flickering eyes…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s